More aggressive than the MT762 Bighorn, the MT764 Bighorn features extra heavy duty construction – for severe farm service and recreational use.
- Superb mud traction and control – wrap around shoulder lugs and new generation ‘Eagle’ tread design.
- Superior damage and puncture resistance – super-strong reinforced casing construction with extra nylon cap ply for outstanding performance in rough conditions.
- Extra heavy-duty shoulders and sidewalls – for superb harsh terrain traction and sidewall puncture protection.
- Excellent self clearing – with special purpose mud and stone ejector lugs.
- Assured on-road performance – for driver confidence in all conditions
Championship winning mud terrain with terrific performance and durability
- Staggered shoulder lugs for added traction in uneven terrain
- Deep tread blocks for self-cleaning capabilities
- Pinned for studs
- Excellent traction in mud and rocky terrain
- Enhanced puncture resistance
- Outstanding handling capability on all hard terrain
Deeply sculpted centre blocks maximize off-road traction while retaining a quieter ride
- Innovative sidewall design maximizes sidewall traction and puncture resistance
- New tread compound featuring new chemical fillers for maximum tear resistance and tread life
- Maxxis dual-cord casing ply features intertwined reinforcement fibres, dramatically improving casing strength for superior durability and toughness
BRAVO SERIES AT-980
BRAVO SERIES AT-771
BRAVO SERIES AT-700
Square tread contour design provides superior road contact even under heavy loads
- Reduced pitch ratio pattern design to maximize tread life and improve overall wear pattern
- Zig-zag groove design improves off-road traction
- Spiral-wound cap ply improves overall ride comfort and high-speed stability
- New body ply design improves puncture and bruising resistance
Premium all-terrain combining outstanding balance between on-road and off-road performance
The AT-771 was engineered to provide the confidence to tackle your favorite local trail or your everyday urban work route. The unique tread pattern and sidewall lug design offers excellent all-terrain traction while reducing pattern noise with multi-pitch noise reduction technology. Enhancing the AT-771’s off-road prowess, the overall construction utilizes a stiff but conformable carcass with several key reinforcements to improve stability and handling while offering a refined ride on smoother surfaces.
- Tread pattern and sidewall lug design offers excellent all-terrain traction
- Stiff but conformable carcass improves off-road stability and handling
- Compound and pattern design improve tread wear, wet traction and hydroplaning resistance
The AT700 Bravo offers refined highway performance along with dependable off-road traction.
- Superb All Terrain Traction – unique tread design features staggered shoulder blocks for extra bite. Great for the highway and great in gravel, mud & snow.
- Superior Highway Running – toothed sipes in tread block and specially developed rubber compound provide excellent on-road braking and grip in both wet and dry conditions, and refined, quiet highway performance.
- Reliable Performance – nylon cap ply extends tread life and enhances puncture resistance.